WOTC CSR Initiatives
Our CSR initiatives are professionaly managed by M/s. Kerala Urban Development Society (Regn.No.ER.76/09), a charitable society registered under the ‘The Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act, 1955’. KUDS identified few areas for charity which were of interest to our late belowed mother Prof. Mercy Williams who was the first woman Mayor of Cochin city, Kerala and they are as follows:
- Cancer detection and treatment support for the less fortunate
- Preparing Urban solutions, City development plans and beautification schemes
- Providing low cost housing for poor
- Child welfare and higher education support to children from low income families
- Promotion of neglected sports and support to sports persons
- Intellectual Property Right awareness programmes, IPR protection support (Including Worldwide PCT patent drafting , filing , prosecution and monertisation support) to students and persons with low income.